Sunday 11 March 2012

Thrifted Finds

Yesterday we went along to the Capricorn Festival, for a little adventure. There were lots of cute little stalls and a Senior Citz stall, where they were selling trinkets, books, and homewares
at thrify prices.

I saw this mirror and the cogs in my head went into overdrive thinking how I could upcycle it. Actually the angle of this photo makes it look like the bigger scrolls at the top and bottom don't line up,
but they do!

I'm going to paint the frame black and replace the mirror with a print. (Don't know when, I'll get back to you on that one!) 


So today I'm playing along with Sophie's Flea Market Finds at Her Library Adventures for the first time! Come and see what else people have been finding on their thrifting adventures!

xx

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx