Friday 23 March 2012

Friday Funny - Our Cat

On Fridays, I like to join up with Shelly at Tropical Mum to share our Friday Funnies. This week I am sharing a pic of my cat Whiskers in all his glory:


He thinks he owns the place, and will just flop down wherever, mostly to start cleaning himself, which we try to tell him is a private thing. But he doesn't care. He's the boss. He does what he wants! Here, he was actually sleeping in that position, and when I came up to him with the camera he looked up.

Why don't you share your funny pics with us at Tropical Mum


xx

3 comments:

  1. very cute!!! Almost like he is saying "Is this my good side?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could do a LOLcats with that one! So cute. I was just thinking today that we need to have a pet. They bring so much fun into our lives don't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats certainly think they are in charge. Cute photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx