Thursday 8 March 2012

Make a Change - No more cake!

Here I am again with another life-changing decision - no more eating cake!


Oh gosh, this is a hard one, but I've got to make some more changes in my sugar intake,
and I think I can handle this one.

 So, although I watch Cake Boss


and Ace of Cakes all the time


 and adore apple pie,


and muffins



and banoffee pie


I am stopping my intake of cake TODAY!

Instead, I am just going to look at them!






Good news is, that I still haven't had any fizzy drink since I decided to give that up. Yay me!


But I am still working on my going to bed early routine


I will endeavour to keep trying to make these changes to create a better, healthier me!


Do you think you could give up cake?
xx

4 comments:

  1. I do not think looking at all these delicious cakes will help at all Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I know! It's the slices on the plates that are the most tempting, but I can look at he pretty decorated ones without a problem! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...DEFINATELY not...I WAS SALIVATING JUST LOOKING AT THOSE PICS ON YOUR BLOG...I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL FOR THAT PLAN AT ALL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you're funny Auntie Ann! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx